Canon imagePROGRAF TX-2000
Redesigning CAD, GIS and Poster printing possibilities
The advanced imagePROGRAF TX-2000 combines clever features with supreme print quality. Enjoy high-speed printing, excellent accuracy, convenient user control and economical operation from this 24-inch large-format inkjet printer.
- Print speed: 2.6 ppm (A1)
- Maximum print resolution: 2,400dpi
- Ink type: New 5 colour pigment ink
- Paper handling: Dual roll / Automatic loading
- Operation panel: 3.0-inch colour LCD touch panel
- Maximum media roll diameter: 170 mm
- Interface: USB direct print
- Compact body: 1110 x 984 x 1168 mm
Work wonders for workflows
Boost productivity with trailblazing output speeds, made possible by the innovative 5-colour print head, sequence optimisation and continuous printing mode.
Supreme ink for low TCO
LUCIA TD ink renders fine detail and text with impressive accuracy, its performance on economical uncoated paper, and delivers superb weather resistance.
The TX-2000 fits into compact environments easily with its slim chassis. An intuitive touchscreen display, dual roll feeding and easy loading optimise your workflow.
Benefit from the TX-2000’s class-leading uptime and reassuring security, with data transmission and disk encryption, secure disk erasure and full user-access control.
A driver designed for AutoCAD improves the accuracy of printed drawings, while the media configuration tool optimises production according to specific stock.