Canon i-SENSYS LBP351x
High-capacity printing ideal for productivity-focussed workplaces that need a flexible black-and-white laser printer.
- Rapid printing : 55ppm (A4), 59ppm (A5, Landscape)*
- Increased productivity with an expandable page capacity up to 3,600 with a range of optional cassette configurations
- Suitable for all environments thanks to a small footprint
- Print from smartphones and tablets with support for mobile printing
- Efficient to run, using high-capacity Canon toner cartridges
- Simple to manage as part of your network
- Optional secure printing and storage
- Easy double-sided printing to save costs and reduce waste
Fast and flexible printing
With black-and-white printing at 55ppm, and a choice of flexible configurations, the LBP351x is ideal for busy working environments that demand a reliable and versatile printer. A choice of up to four paper cassettes, plus an optional high-capacity paper deck, makes it an easily configurable and highly productive printer.
High-capacity in a small footprint
To be productive, you need a high-capacity printer, so that’s why the LBP351x has a large 600-page capacity as standard, expandable to 3,600 pages. A compact and capable office companion, this larger capacity still comes in a small package. There is also a high yield toner cartridge that allows you to print more pages before replacement, making you even more productive. Whatever the printing task, the LBP351x is built for versatility. From A5 to A4 double-sided documents, it’s ready to deliver in seconds.
Cloud and mobile printing
Thanks to the LBP351x’s support for Apple AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android), you can print easily from any compatible device. You can also benefit from more advanced features with the Canon PRINT Business app. For those using Google in the workplace, the LBP351x comes Google Cloud print-ready for seamless integration.
Smart networking and management capabilities
The LBP351x is a superbly versatile addition to your printer fleet. Support for PCL5e/6 and Adobe PostScript printer languages enable hassle-free integration into managed network environments. The LBP351x is equally well-suited to managed print service environments and is compatible with Canon’s e-Maintenance remote service management system The LBP351x can also be integrated into Canon’s uniFLOW output management platform, bringing you the efficiency and security of My Print Anywhere plus the added benefits of accounting and cost recovery.