Canon varioPRINT 130
Uncompromising reliability and superb image quality
A feature-rich monochrome printer, the Canon varioPRINT 130 enables users to work faster and smarter thanks to its sturdy build and efficient output speeds. Outstanding image quality is allied with environmentally friendly operation.
- Up to 133 images per minute
- Maximum print volume of 2,000,000 images per month
- No ozone emissions and low energy consumption
- PRISMAsync controller offers intuitive operation
- Supported media weight – 50 to 300 gsm
- Flexible finishing options
- Total paper capacity of 12,000 A4
Engineered to last, the varioPRINT 130 is constructed from the highest-quality components, delivering class-leading uptime and ultimate dependability.
Quality and quantity
Unique Océ DirectPress® digital printing process offers users both a high-quality and high-speed output. Speeds of 133 ipm are allied with uncompromising precision.
A variety of accessories helps the varioPRINT 130 handle any challenge users throw its way, including stapling, binding, trimming, punching and folding.
Simplified job management
With Canon’s PRISMAsync controller on-board, production management is serene and straightforward, saving time when printing, copying and scanning.
The varioPRINT 130 achieves excellent economy and remains supremely energy-efficient, while clamping down on ozone emissions and toner wastage.